Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry targets applications typically served by Sealed Lead Acid batteries (SLA), providing enhanced cycle life, 100% depth of discharge cycling and longer service life (less associated maintenance).
· Three times lighter than lead acid batteries of the same energy
· Able to be fully cycled up to 1500 times compared to just 300-500 for the best ‘cyclic’ lead acid batteries
· Improved charge retention versus lead acid. Maintenance charge only once every four to six months
· Medical: medical carts
· Industrial: ticket machines
· Renewable energy: power storage
· Many other applications that use Sealed Lead Acid batteries
· lithium iron phosphate (lep) should be Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
For more information, please refer to the TDS.