Category：Lithium Thionyl Chloride Cells
Abstract：Sprial structure, high rate
Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOCl2) cells have the highest energy density and performance characteristics of all Lithium based battery chemistries. The passivation layer allows for long storage periods with minimal loss in cell capacity - a perfect choice for long term backup and remote metering.
· Up to 30% more capacity performance
· More than 400 Whr/Kg
· Cell sizes and rates to meet many application needs
· Available in spiral and bobbin versions
· ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified manufacturing
· UN 38.3 transportation certified
· Automatic metering equipment: intelligent electricity meter, water meter, heat meter, gas meter and other automatic instruments.
· Urban Internet-of-Things: GPS and asset tracking, electronic toll collection systems, etc.
· Detection equipment: fire, air indicator, harmful gas, etc.
· Deep sea automatic sensor: flow, salt detection and other monitoring equipment.
· Household security system: door sensor, glass break sensor, electronic locks and alarms.
· Medical equipment: portable medical equipment, pet medical treatment, etc.
· Others: LED lighting, pulse discharge, etc.